Hot Lunch for Classes Three through Eight
Students in Classes Three through Eight have the option of bringing lunch or ordering lunch through MyMealOrder.com.
Providence has partnered with MyMealOrder.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents and guardians to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Download the 2022-2023 menu here.
- Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations: No credits will be given for absences of any kind. There will be no ordering, changing, or cancelling of meals allowed after the ordering deadline for each quarter.
Please contact Kasie Cooper at email@example.com.
Ordering: August 8-16 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lunch dates: August 22-October 7
- Ordering: August 8-October 3 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lunch dates: October 11 -December 16
- Ordering: December 5-18 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lunch dates: January 3-March 10
- Ordering: December 15-March 6 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lunch dates: March 20-May 24
- Meals are priced out individually, and a credit card convenience fee will be added to your cart upon checkout.
- There will also be a ONE-TIME administration fee added to your account after you place your first order. This fee covers the cost of the online program, as well as delivery fees from vendors.
- As you look at the ordering calendar, you will be able to pick and choose, according to the menu listed on the meal calendar. It will be important to print the calendar for the meals each student orders, and double check the calendar before heading to school each day! There will be no lunch provided for students who have not ordered a lunch, but forget to bring lunch that day.
- Ordering hot lunch for multiple children can add up fast, and we work hard to keep meal prices as low as possible. The restaurants that are catering meals this year have worked with us to keep costs as low as possible for families, while still providing fresh, high-quality ingredients in the meals the make for students. Thankfully, the lunch program is optional, as is the amount of days that families can participate in the program.
HOW TO ORDER
- You'll need your child's student ID number to order. If you need to look it up, see instructions in the paragraph below.
- Go MyMealOrder.com and select Log In.
- Click on LOGIN in the top right corner of the page. Existing account holders can log in at this point.
- New user? Select “Login to your account,” click on “create account” at the bottom left of the box.
- Scroll to "Texas" and "Providence Christian School." Then click on “continue.”
- Fill out all of the information to create your “Parent” account. Make sure to click the box that says, “Receive Email Notifications.”
- When you click “add students to your account,” you will see a box to enter a Student ID. This is where you will enter your child’s account number that you retrieved from My Backpack.
- Once you have added all of your children to your account, you may click the green box to begin planning your meals.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR ORDERING
When you are looking at the meal calendar, to your left you will see the “Week” and “Month” views.
When looking at the “week view” on the meal calendar, order for multiple children by making selections for your first child and then scrolling down to make selections for your next child.
When looking at the “month view” on the meal calendar, order for each child by making selections for your first child and then selecting your next child in the drop down menu, in the top left corner.
You may order quarter by quarter, or by entire semester (by placing orders for both quarters). Once a quarter ordering date closes, orders cannot be placed or changed. If your child decides later that they do not want a lunch that has been ordered for them, you may gift it to their teacher by emailing their teacher and letting them know to pick it up at lunch!
FINDING YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ID NUMBER
- Log into your My Backpack account.
- Under “My Accounts,” go to “Account Summary.”
- In the top left hand corner, you will see your student’s name, and his/her account number will follow.
- That account number (unique to each student at Providence) is what you will need to add them into the lunch program.
- Please note that you will need to include any and all zeros in their unique ID number.