One of the best ways to learn more about Providence is by visiting the school. Below are several opportunities to visit and get to know us better.
Click HERE to sign up for one or more of the below events. We cannot wait to meet you!
- Open House
- Purpose: Join us at our annual Open House, where you will learn more about the philosophy and Core Values of the School; meet members of our administration, faculty, and parent community; and see the campus.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, October 16, from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Middle School Open House
- Purpose: Spend a day learning more about the Providence Middle School. Visit the class(es) of your choice, hear from some Providence Middle School parents, and meet the Middle School administration team.
- Date and Time: Monday, November 12, from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Campus Tours
- Purpose: Get a glimpse of everyday life at Providence by touring the campus and going in and out of Prekindergarten through Class Eight classrooms.
- Dates and Times: Most Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
- Classroom Observation
- Purpose: Receive a more in-depth look at a particular grade by spending an extended time in the classroom of your choice.
- RSVP: To schedule an observation, contact Meredith Lockhart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 302-2812.
- Dads’ Breakfast
- Purpose: Visit with our Headmaster, Dean of the Middle School, and Athletic Director, as they share what it is like to be a current Providence dad, as well as an administrator at the School.
- Date and Time: Monday, December 10, from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.